Thursday, March 20, 2014

Well, here I am, Enyo-less in Eszur. Time to get another from my current highsec staging system (I really do need to get an alt into a jump freighter some time). But here's a gang of frigates loitering in one of the plexes!

I would have thought that seven of them in a single Novice plex is a little excessive but I guess they know their business. Let's see if we can get one of them.

I don't seem to have it in my nature to wait, dangling as bait. I think it is often a mistake when solo since the opposition has too much opportunity to pick a guaranteed winner as counter.

So I hop around and finally land on one of their Firetail alone in a plex. Ah, what the hell. I snag him and sling my Blasty Incursus into a close orbit, starting on his shields before I even know what he is packing. Oh, autos. Oh well.

I manage to break his shield tank and have started biting into his armour just as the rest of the crew lands on me. I think I finished the fight with aggression from six of their pilots so needless to say I didn't survive long enough to finish him off. I needed another twenty seconds but unfortunately, 'twas not to be.

Worth a go even though I knew it was unlikely. Now it is definitely time for an Enyo delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment