Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hehe, this one is great fun! I jump into Siseide (yarr, here be pirates) and move to a safe. Whilst in warp I find a Rifter and a Punisher in separate plexes. I saw the same two ship names in another system a few minutes ago and I suspect they are together.

I am in a scram kite Incursus fit and inclined to go after the Punisher first.

[Incursus, 125mm]
Small Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste
Damage Control II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
200mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I

1MN Afterburner II
J5b Phased Prototype Warp Scrambler I
Fleeting Propulsion Inhibitor I

125mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S
125mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S
125mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S

Small Processor Overclocking Unit I
Small Semiconductor Memory Cell I
Small Auxiliary Nano Pump I

Hobgoblin II x1

The Punisher does NOT want to play, at least not on his own. Who can blame him with the might of Zappity's Incursus to fear!

I tag along as he bounces between a few plexus, locking him but failing to land a scramble before he takes off for the next stop. The Rifter is also jumping about but I can't see any particular pattern.

I eventually catch the Punisher at the Infrastructure hub, whatever that it, and kill him much faster than I should with rails DPS.

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=20815056

Just as he pops, the Rifter lands next to me. Yes, they are together and since I have hit armour yet I lock, scram, web and start to shoot him. Then I notice that the Punisher pod has not warped away! Naturally, I am curious about this so I switch the guns to him to wake him up and he takes the shortcut home.

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=20815050

The deeps are soon back where they belong and the Rifter dies shortly after.

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=20815054

And so does his pod.

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=20815052

I feel a bit mean now! I start a convo and find that they are now dejected PvP aspirants. The ‘you shouldn’t ever get podded in lowsec’ lecture soon follows and I share some fits with them.

Catch you around, guys. You’ll kill me some day. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment