Thursday, March 20, 2014

AAR autoreload NEEDS FIXING. Oh yes it does and you should all go here and add your voice to the thread: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=233383

Lowsec loss: http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=20583354

Sorry, forgot FRAPS. I can’t be good at everything you know. :)

There I was, innocently trying to gank a Condor (have I mentioned that I don’t like Condors?) but unfortunately he was awake and at range on the warp-in. Truthfully, this wasn’t surprising and I had actually wanted to practice my manual piloting to reverse slingshot him out of range. That bit worked and I managed to lose the point twice although I wasn’t aligned for either escape (silly but that's the point of practice). And then the auto-reload on my AAR kicked in.

I do not like auto-reload on my AAR. I do not like the fact that you cannot see the reload progress. I do not like the fact that you can’t cancel it. In fact, I do not like the auto reload AT ALL and will never use it on my AAR, at least in frigates. So can I please have an option to turn it off by default? Probably not.

OK, maybe those ARE tears so I’ll get my hanky and just try to remember to switch it off when I fit up in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment