Thursday, March 20, 2014

This one was fun but probably not good reading. Sorry about that.

Lowsec kill: http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=20451957

I jump into the system, hit d-scan and spot a Kestrel in a plex. Not much else is going on here so I warp to the plex, activate the gate and land...just in time to see him warp to another site. Well, at least he wasn’t cloaked so let’s see if I can play some games with him. I give chase but he is just bouncing straight back to the first plex. So, of course, I follow and manage to scram him before he warps out.

He loses my scram on a slingshot (or should that be a reverse slingshot?) and warps away. Good move. And local informs me that he doesn’t really want a round 2. Oh well, it was my own fault for not watching his ship closely enough. I try a couple of neighbouring systems but nothing doing so I start to head home.

Jump, d-scan, Kestrel in a plex and not much else going on in the system. I warp to the plex, activate the gate and land…just in time to scram him! This time I watch closely and am ready for the slingshot. I overheat my afterburner and manage to keep him at optimal until he melts.

GF? The silence in local says otherwise but catching him after all that was very satisfying!

No comments:

Post a Comment