Sunday, May 25, 2014

I lost a Comet today. Sigh. There I was, innocently trying to murder a ratting Hurricane, when he neuted me out and killed me!

How rude. Don't people know they are supposed to bring rubbish PvE fits into our home system?

Actually, I think he WAS farming. It's just that his targets were silly noobs like me instead of little red crosses!

Loss: http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=22947000

THIS is what people should bring to asteroid belts:

Thorax: http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=23016170

And then block my convo attempt when I realise that my victim is a noob. That's probably why I could kill him in my Incursus. I traded him his loot back when I noticed him in the same station anyway, for which I received a terse "thanks" email. I sense some butthurt. I don't like chasing people away from lowsec.

Anyway, I reshipped and headed out for a wander. Shortly afterward I was landed on by a small gang of frigates while I was trying my best to dispatch one of their corp mates. I am still not very good at this sort of thing so I will describe exactly how I died.

First, I aligned to a celestial in roughly the opposite direction from the gang. Correct so far. I was instantly tackled by a kiting Slicer but only webbed by a single Incursus.  So I killed the Incursus and then switched to Spike and Warriors for the Slicer. Too late. I think I should have burned away from the Incursus first.

Loss: http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=23014739

No comments:

Post a Comment