Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Another mortal enemy

First of all I have to say hello to everybody I have been ignoring in local as I travel about. I keep finding local filled with people who are trying to say hello to me and I am rudely ignoring because I am typing in corp chat or somewhere else. So hello everybody. I am not trying to be rude. It just comes naturally :)

I found myself orbiting a Hurricane Fleet Issue who had me yellow boxed but was apparently very determined not to aggress. To pass the time I started racing him to wrecks by checking his alignment and quickly burning in front of him, emptying the loot just before he got into range.

A few more rats appeared. He began moving towards them so I set a tight orbit, biding my time until Innocent had another prospective target lined up. A Dominix Navy looked enticing on the probe scanner and I was just about to warp out when the warning alert sounded. He had aggressed!

The timing was very suspicious. I suspected that he had made an error by clicking the wrong target. Still, I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth so I began chipping away at his defences. I paused briefly to kill a drone or two as well as a NPC Griffin just in case it jammed me (grr, I hate those things). Before long the galaxy was minus one Hurricane Fleet Issue plus pod:

Hurricane Fleet Issue: http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?eid=46967119

Pod: http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?eid=46967123

He was a noob so I sent him some isk to cover his loss along with a link to The Lecture. He confirmed that he had mistakenly opened fire, having earlier set his safety yellow. Hehe, that’ll learn him.

No comments:

Post a Comment